Arkansas Lamp Manufacturing was founded in 1972. Our original focus was primarily residential lighting, shifting gradually to the contract hospitality business during the early 1980's. Today, our client base is approximately 75% hospitality and 25% US Government through our GSA and AFNAF contracts.
We are a family owned business. Our senior management team has many years of experience in manufacturing lighting for the hospitality industry.
Our customer service department has more than 20 years of combined experience in the lighting industry. Perhaps this is why Arkansas Lamp enjoys such a high percentage of repeat business.
Why Arkansas Lamp?
- Service - Your business demands a lighting partner who understands your changing needs and can respond accordingly. We do whatever it takes to make your job as hassle-free as possible - delivering on our promises on time and on budget.
- Time - Our responsiveness and turnaround time are the best in the industry, ensuring that your lighting components are the last thing you have to worry about.
- Location - Our centralized Arkansas location helps with fuel costs and delivery/shipping options.
- Pricing - With Arkansas Lamp, you get a world-class product at competitive pricing
- Manufacturing - Unlike lighting companies who offer only imported products, Arkansas Lamp offers the benefits of nearly 100,000 square feet of stateside warehouse and manufacturing with the broader product choices of imported products. We feature an impressive state-of-the-art powder coating process - creating a wide array of custom hand finished options from which to choose. We also manufacture many shades in-house, which allows for custom builds and unique products - crafted to your specifications.
We are proud to sell to all of the main players in our industry. Our products are regularly sold to Intercontinental, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott, Best Western, and Starwood properties.
However, we are particularly proud to be preferred vendors for these fine organizations:
- Carlson Worldwide
- Choice Hotels International (NYSE: CHH) - is one of the largest and most successful lodging companies in the world. Choice currently franchises more than 6,000 hotels, representing more than 485,000 rooms, in the United States and more than 35 countries and territories. Ranging from limited service to full service hotels in the economy, mid-scale and upscale segments, Choice-branded properties provide business and leisure travelers with a range of high-quality, high-value lodging options throughout the United States and internationally.
- AmericInn Hotels - There are more than 215 AmericInn hotels to be found in 22 states. The AmericInn® Lodging System is one of the fastest growing limited service lodging chains. The success and solid growth of the AmericInn chain is due to its unique AmericInn SoundGuard construction; the use of masonry block filled with sound-deadening foam and thick drywall to reduce noise. AmericInn competes across the mid-scale without food and beverage segment and is dedicated to providing the best lodging value for its guests.